Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kids, Kids,Kids

Well,

We survived another week of spring break. The kids were home all of last week and returned to their classrooms yesterday. Unfortunately the weather was not as we had hoped. And today is going to be a beautiful day....go figure.

We did have an opportunity to make it to the movies once and the park

It was really nice to not have to get the kids up in the morning to catch the bus and not have to do homework every night!

Boo was working on a project for school. He had to do a report on a famous artist. It was supposed to be his work with me just helping him to read to him and help him to understand the directions. The artist he was given was Amadeo Modigliano. There was a series of questions that he had to answer on his report, and one was to give his personal feelings on the artwork. His answer was "My personal feelings about is art are that I like the colors but definitely not his art." " I would have liked his art more if he would draw deer or monster trucks" Can't wait to see what his grade is on that one! I try really hard not to correct his answers because it is so fun anymore just seeing his own answers and I hope that the teachers will appreciate them as he didn't participate in class previously. It won't be long and we will be back on Summer vacation and we can really work on his reading.And maybe work on artist appreciation!!

We still have our white puppy! We have named him Brutus. He is such a sweet little guy with a serious chewing problem. He also keeps us very busy. I just don't understand why no body took him....tee hee! I sure tried real hard to find him a great home, okay so I didn't put ALL my effort into it, but I was going to....for a short minute!

1 comment:

Destini said...

So for some reason my first comment was lost somewhere in blog land. I just wanted to say that it is so awesome to see you in a position where you can enjoy some of the hard work you have put forth over the years. Josh is making such amazing progress. I love to hear stories about him and the rest of the gang! God has truly blessed you indeed!