Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My favorites.....

Here are some of my favorite things, things that I love.

I love blue, it is my favorite color


Even American dolls need their hair done!

I love fishing.. That is always something we can do as a family...

One of my very most favorite things in life is music, it soothes me and keeps me sane,With out my radio cranked and singing, my house would never be cleaned!
I love, really love, sleeping babies

Although, Ellie is not real impressed, she does not know where to sleep!


I love Darth Vader....our version.....


I also love clean babies....They are so sweet and smell good!
okay well she is still my baby!And...probably my most favorite is a big strapping manly man that is so sweet he can take time out to play a little Disney princes dress up with his princess
I love to laugh... and laugh with my kids!
I love sunsets.....
Last but not least....I love smiles that light up my world.


Show me your"This is what I love posts!!"

1 comment:

Destini said...

Very nicely done! I echo your sentiments!