Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Growing Up

My little bitty is the baby of our family. Her little blue eyes and sweet little voice pretty much gets her what ever she wants. With 2 older sisters and 2 older brothers it is a pretty good thing for her. They are always there for her every little wish and want. I guess I still look at her as the baby too, which is hard when you realize that she is growing up way too fast. She is closing in quickly on being a big six year old.

She was so excited to FINALLY lose her first tooth. She knows that losing the first tooth now puts her in the big kid club! It is so hard to believe that she is old enough to lose her first tooth. She immediately had to call her big sister who was not home at the time to share the exciting news and declare her big kid status.

Last night was a music program for the Sissy and Bean. It was the annual school program and this one was themed around saving the earth and was called Easy Being Green. It was so much fun to watch them stand up and proudly sing their song(sissy my 5Th Grader) and Bean laugh and giggle because everyone was watching her(she is a first grader). I could not get a real good picture. They looked horrible, flash on they were too dark and flash off they were too bright and fuzzy. I need to learn more about the camera I guess. But regardless, It was absolutely a pleasure to be there. They are definitely growing up so fast. This is Sissy's last month of school before Middle school...WOW! Now I feel old! I look at the baby pictures on the wall and just wonder how it went so fast. No Destini, I do not want another one!!! Actually at the program last night there was a woman with a real young baby who pretty much screamed for the whole program. I felt so sorry for her, She wanted to watch her daughter's program but her little one was just not cooperating and I just sighed a big sigh of relief, I am so done with that. I am sad my babies are not babies anymore, But I sure don't want to go back there either. I love being able to take the kids places and do the big kid things with them. I am so proud of the kids they have turned out to be and just sometimes wish I could freeze time for a while.

2 comments:

Destini said...

Tell Miss Bitty that I am hurt that she didn't call her favorite Auntie to tell me!

Destini said...

I tell ya, my #1 is growing up so much, he is getting taller and thicker! Very grown up, too. Where does the time go? You really need to come and color my hair.