Wednesday, March 5, 2008

puppies puppies everywhere

We have two inside dogs that live in our house. Their names are Tuffy and Ellie Bear. They are our foo-foo dogs.

This is Tuffy. He is 60 pound dog trapped inside this little 7 pound body. We named him Tuffy for a reason. He is absolutely my baby. He is bigger and badder than any cat by far....or so he thinks. He loves our kitty, way more than I do.
This is Ellie Bear. Please forgive her not so girlish figure....she is at her due date and still no puppies in this picture.









She is the # 1 reason Fruit of the Loom is doing so well in business. She is a terrible underwear chewing dog. She is definitely a sweet dog, but she is still a chewer. My kids are lucky to wear the same pair twice. Clean or dirty.... doesn't matter. She is just as happy ripping them out of a clean basket as she is out of the dirty hamper. Naughty girl.


Together they had 8 little pooping machines! They are so sweet! They are definitely a handful and for whatever reason she has way more puppies than a little dog should be allowed to have. The vet said....expect 3-4. Little dogs do not have a large litter....O.K.
This is the only female of the litter. She is for sure a honey.....sweet as can be and the tiniest for sure.


This is my favorite little guy. He is an absolute angel. I wish I could keep him...who knows I still might. He is so priceless. I am sure he wouldn't eat much, and he never would be a naughty puppy.....right?Never chew or bark .....just sit there and look pretty.I am sure he would not like undies. Exactly my point.





Here is the rest of the clan. I THOUGHT that putting them in this pool would contain the little buggers, but of course they escape quite frequently. They started on food this week, and they really like to be ON the plate. Funny little story, I went to the local hardware to purchase this little pool and asked the lady where they kept them. I told her it was for my puppies. She asked how old they were and I told her and she freaked....."you can't put puppies in there they will drown" We live amongst some of the brightest for sure.
As you can see...my puppies are great swimmers. Aren't they adorable!!


My husband says I can't keep them all....I don't see why not? They look pretty harmless to me.

1 comment:

Destini said...

I would not bet on the underwear chewing thing...my little Zeusifer, who is an offspring of you panty chewing dog, has the same affinity for Hanes, FTL or any other name brand underwear. He never messes with socks, garbage or anything else. Just underwear. They can be brand new in the package...he loves them all the same. They start off very cute...I'll give you that one!