Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The appointment

Boo's appointment went great. Dr. Lisa had to seek and find what was causing the anxiety this time and pinpointed it as usual. Boo announced last night that he was feeling better. He said "mom my head feels good." It is such a blessing to have him able to tell us what works for him and what does not. I know a lot of parents of autistic kids do not. I noticed too that he slept really good last night as well and that is half of the battle right there. I am really excited to talk to the teachers this week and see if they notice a difference in him. I do need to work on getting the amalgam out of his mouth though so his detoxing of metals can progress. We were hoping that because it was in a baby tooth he would have lost it now, but unfortunately it seems to like right where it is. I am hopeful that he will continue to make progress and we will continue to see him blossom. He was actually feeling so well last night that he decided it was game on with dad and of course the rest of the kids took the opportunity to join in the fun.

1 comment:

Destini said...

It is so nice to see him growing and changing. I love his really "up" days and am rejoicing with you. We pray continually that he will continue to progress and heal. Thanks for sharing all of this, the more you share, the more people will hear and will be encouraged!