Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday


This post is dedicated to my husband. Today is his birthday and Sunday is our anniversary (and mother's day).

John, wishing you all the best in the next year. Another year of marriage, raising our kids and another year for you to get practiced up because............MY BUCK WAS BIGGER THAN YOURS!! Better luck next year!!!!!!



Thank you for the competition!!I hope that you know how much we appreciate you and your hard work every day to keep our family going. You work so hard to provide us a beautiful home.....and LOOK what we created!!!!!

We LOVE you and here's to countless more years with you........and yes Beuford too, I know...I know package deal.

Could you just explain to him that WE would prefer he slept on the floor??

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Destini said...

I know that he doesn't read this, but Happy Birthday Brother! Uncle to my children, husband to my sister, dad to my neices and nephews! Hope you have an awesome year!

Happy Anniversary too! I remember the night of your wedding so well!