Monday, May 26, 2008

Five favorite things about Meme

I was recently tagged by Julie Lorenzen at http://www.autism-blog.net/ and asked to post my favorites...so with all the recent stressful school related events it sounds nice to list some of my favorites. Thanks Julie!




Five things found in my bag:



1. Chap stick.....always a couple of different brands..never leave home with out it!

2. Pictures of my kids.

3. Band aids....my kids are accident prone to say the least.

4. Motrin...you just never know

5.nail trimmers




Five Favorite things in my bedroom

1. The collage frame of all of my babies as sweet little babies

2. The hand prints my kids all made for mothers day......priceless

3. A picture of my parents on their wedding day

4. my bed, it is the only place in my house where I can relax and have some quiet time

5. my dresser, It is really big and has a great big beautiful mirror behind it. Very pretty


Five things I am currently into


1. Being an advocate for my son

2. Trying to share our story and journey with autism in hopes of helping someone else

3. Trying to enjoy the Michigan weather and get my yard in shape.....the Michigan weather part is tricky though.

4. Planting my garden. I can't wait for all the fresh veggies!

5. I love to watch Lost and my name is Earl. Definitely my fav's right now


Five things I have always wanted to do:

1. Go on a second honeymoon.

2. Spend a weekend with my sister. She is my best friend and I miss her a lot sometimes.

3. See real mountains in person. I have seen them on t.v. of course but would love to see them up close and personal.

4. learn how to water ski.....kind of dangerous for my clumsy self....but would like to try!

5. take a nap, I have needed one of these since my kids were born!! tee-hee running out of ideas!


People I would like to tag:


Well I am very new to the blogging thing and have a very small readership okay well maybe two people so...............

my dear sister destini....tag....your it!


http://www.glimpseofdestini.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Destini said...

thanks...I needed that!

Destini said...

by the way, we can help with the whole water ski thing...Ron is giving us a little speed boat.